e-commerce and it’s impact on B2B commerce
• e-commerce influences up to 56% of purchases in stores
• E-commerce accounts for almost 10% of retail sales in the US
• This number is growing by almost 15% every year.
Consumption of B2B eCommerce
Nearly $1 billion B2B e-commerce.
Changing the expectations of B2B buyers Necessity of B2C-like functionalities
• The growth of digitally-savvy genration Z
• Mobile omnipresence
• Constant optimization of e-commerce technology
The above circumstances force rethinking and rapid adaptation of the traditionally slow-moving B2B sector